Planting And Landscaping Works
Every home needs an area that provides a glimpse of nature, along with the peace and quiet you expect from the home.
While there is all the peace in the world to be found inside the house and the coziness of the rooms, for many people, the best way to enjoy tranquility and peace of mind is to spend a little time outside, preferably near aspects of nature.
The expertise of looking after the yard and your lawn has grown into a lot more than just the garden and the plantation. Now referred to as landscaping, this science refers to several aspects of decoration and construction in the yard and driveway areas of the house.
Our landscaping services are designed to bring your vision of greenery and scenic beauty close to you.
Whether you are on a budget, or looking to create an impressive set of features for a large yard that you do not want your guests to take their eyes off, we can do it all for you.
Our people are well-versed with basic and high-end installation and maintenance tasks, as far as most landscaping areas are concerned.
We also deliver valuable advice to your clients, thereby making sure they not only make the correct choice for equipment, but that it also best matches their house and the surroundings.
Things We Can Do For You
- Implementing a landscaping plan from scratch
- Upgrading and improving the current garden and plantations
- Creating or strengthening the fences and the surrounding panels
- Installing or upgrading the water features in the yard, and the stone works
- Consultation on the kinds of plants you can store and grow, both inside and outside the house
- Creating an efficient system of watering the plants and the flowers in your yard and driveway, while saving water and time
Types Of Locations We Cater To
We provide a full range of services for more than just houses. These include:
- Individual apartments and apartment buildings
- Places still under construction
- Academic institutions
- Shopping malls
- Offices and corporate locations
- Townhouses and villas
Due to the number of living things resting in your yard or garden, it is important for the maintenance to be up to the mark and regular, otherwise the plants might bring diseases, weeds will grow, and your garden will become a mess.
Some of our routine garden maintenance services include:
- Lawn mowing, shrub and plant trimming
- Shaping and trimming the bushes or trees
- Fertilizing the area to improve growth and health of the plants
Other attractive options to chose from include:
- Artificial grass
- Setting up and maintaining the irrigation system for the entire area, to save water and electricity
- Improving aesthetics through beautiful tiling and paving works for the space surrounding the garden, or yards and driveways
- Setting up fences or borders around the garden area or the entire house